What If I Take an Overdose?As with most medications, it is possible to take too much Tribenzor. People who overdose on this medication may experience:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- A fast heart rate (tachycardia)
- A low heart rate (bradycardia)
- Electrolyte problems.
If you happen to overdose on this medication, seek immediate medical attention.
(Click Tribenzor Overdose for more information.)
How Should Tribenzor Be Stored?Tribenzor should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture and heat. Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose?If you forget to take your Tribenzor dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose, and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose.
Available StrengthsTribenzor tablets come in the following strengths:
- Tribenzor 20/5/12.5 mg -- 20 mg of olmesartan, 5 mg of amlodipine, and 12.5 mg of hydrochlorothiazide
- Tribenzor 40/5/12.5 mg -- 40 mg of olmesartan, 5 mg of amlodipine, and 12.5 mg of hydrochlorothiazide
- Tribenzor 40/5/25 mg -- 40 mg of olmesartan, 5 mg of amlodipine, and 25 mg of hydrochlorothiazide
- Tribenzor 40/10/12.5 mg -- 40 mg of olmesartan, 10 mg of amlodipine, and 12.5 mg of hydrochlorothiazide
- Tribenzor 40/10/25 mg -- 40 mg of olmesartan, 10 mg of amlodipine, and 25 mg of hydrochlorothiazide.
Can I Buy Generic Tribenzor?This medication is not available in generic form (see Generic Tribenzor for more information).