Blood Pressure Home > Visken Warnings and Precautions
Before you start treatment, warnings and precautions for Visken should be reviewed with your healthcare provider to help minimize risks. It is important to know that Visken can worsen certain medical conditions, such as asthma, COPD, or heart failure. Be sure to tell your healthcare provider about all existing conditions you have and any other medications you are taking (to prevent drug interactions).
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Chest pain (angina)
- Heart failure
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Heart block
- Sick sinus syndrome
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- An upcoming surgery
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant