Blood Pressure Home > Valturna Dosage
General Valturna Dosage InformationSome considerations to keep in mind when taking Valturna include the following:
- Valturna comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- You should consistently take Valturna either with or without food, since food can affect the absorption of the medication. Always try to take your dose the same way with regard to meals.
- Although it does not matter when you take this medicine, it is a good idea to take it at the same time each day.
- For this drug to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Valturna will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your dosage or Valturna dosing in general, please talk with your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist.