Blood Pressure Home > Generic Twynsta
Generic Twynsta (telmisartan/amlodipine) is available in four different strengths. The FDA has assigned an "AB" rating to it, which means that the generic medication is considered equivalent to the brand-name version. However, generic Twynsta is allowed to have different inactive ingredients, which may cause problems for people with certain allergies or sensitivities.
Can I Buy Generic Twynsta?Twynsta® (telmisartan/amlodipine) is a prescription medication used to treat high blood pressure, known medically as hypertension. It is a combination of two high blood pressure medications -- telmisartan (Micardis®) and amlodipine (Norvasc®).
- Telmisartan/amlodipine 40/5 mg
- Telmisartan/amlodipine 40/10 mg
- Telmisartan/amlodipine 80/5 mg
- Telmisartan/amlodipine 80/10 mg.
- Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals LTD.