Blood Pressure Home > Tribenzor
Clinical Effects of TribenzorClinical studies have shown that Tribenzor lowers blood pressure more effectively than using just two of the individual components of the medication. In one clinical study, people given Tribenzor had lower blood pressure, on average, after eight weeks than people who were taking olmesartan plus hydrochlorothiazide, olmesartan plus amlodipine, or amlodipine plus hydrochlorothiazide. This makes sense, because Tribenzor combines three blood pressure medications.
- Tribenzor comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- Try to take your dose at the same time each day to keep an even level of the medicine in your blood.
- Tribenzor tablets can be taken with or without food. Try taking it with food if it seems to bother your stomach.
- For this medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Tribenzor your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your blood pressure
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.