Blood Pressure Home > Tekturna
Side EffectsAs with any medicine, Tekturna can cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well. If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Drug Interactions With TekturnaTekturna can potentially interact with a few other medicines (see Tekturna Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?Talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- High blood potassium (hyperkalemia)
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Tekturna and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Tekturna and Breastfeeding).