Blood Pressure Home > Tekamlo Side Effects
Serious Side Effects to ReportSome side effects with Tekamlo, while usually infrequent, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Swelling of the lips, mouth, tongue, or throat (known medically as angioedema)
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting, which may be signs of low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Severe swelling or water retention of the lower limbs
- Rapid weight gain
- Chest pain (angina)
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia) or an irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- High blood sugar (hyperglycemia)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the Tekamlo side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never taken.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to Tekamlo, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.