Blood Pressure Home > Sular
- Sular comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth, usually once a day.
- It should be taken on an empty stomach or with a low-fat meal or snack. Taking it with a high-fat meal can increase the level of Sular in your blood, increasing your risk of side effects.
- Because Sular tablets are extended release, they should not be broken, crushed, or chewed. Be sure to swallow the tablets whole.
- It should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of the drug in your blood.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Sular will not work if you stop taking it.
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking.