Blood Pressure Home > Perindopril
- The medication comes in tablet form and is usually taken once or twice a day.
- You can take perindopril with or without food.
- Perindopril should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- If you have difficulty taking the tablet, talk to your pharmacist or healthcare provider about a different form of perindopril.
- For perindopril to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. The medication will not work if you stop taking it.
- Your age
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be taking.