Blood Pressure Home > Norvasc
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Norvasc?Talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking the drug if you have:
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Liver disease, including cirrhosis or liver failure
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Norvasc and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Norvasc and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Norvasc may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Fast heart rate (tachycardia)