Blood Pressure Home > Monopril-HCT
Effects of Monopril-HCTA blood pressure reading consists of two numbers -- for example: 120/80. The top number is known as the systolic blood pressure and the bottom number is the diastolic blood pressure. During clinical studies in people taking Monopril-HCT, both systolic and diastolic blood pressure decreased significantly.
When and How Do I Take Monopril-HCT?Patients taking Monopril-HCT should keep these general considerations in mind:
- Monopril-HCT comes in tablet form. It is taken once a day.
- It is best to take Monopril-HCT on an empty stomach at least one hour before a meal. However, it may be taken with food if it upsets your stomach.
- Monopril-HCT should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of the medication in your blood.
- For Monopril-HCT to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. Monopril-HCT will not work if you stop taking it.
Monopril-HCT DosingThe dose of Monopril-HCT your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking
- How you respond to Monopril-HCT.