Blood Pressure Home > Lotensin
When and How to Take LotensinSome general considerations for when and how to take the medication include:
- Lotensin comes in tablet form. It is usually taken once or twice a day.
- You can take it with or without food.
- It should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of Lotensin in your blood.
- If you have difficulty taking the tablet, talk to your pharmacist or healthcare provider about a different form of the medication.
- For the medication to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
DosingThe dosage your healthcare provider recommends will vary depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your age
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.
Side EffectsAs with any medicine, there are possible side effects. However, not everyone who takes it will experience side effects. When they do occur, side effects are often minor, meaning that they require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- Lotensin and Weight Gain
- Lotensin Sexual Side Effects
- Lotensin and Dry Eyes
- Lotensin and Depression
- Lotensin and Hair Loss.)