Blood Pressure Home > Lisinopril
How Effective Is It?
When and How Do I Take It?
- It comes in tablet form and is taken once a day.
- You can take it with or without food.
- It should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of the medicine in your blood.
- If you have difficulty taking the tablet, talk to your pharmacist or healthcare provider about a different form of lisinopril.
- For it to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. Lisinopril will not work if you stop taking it.
Dosing Information for Lisinopril
- Your age
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you are currently taking.