Blood Pressure Home > Important Information for Isradipine
- The medication comes in capsule form. It is taken by mouth, usually twice a day.
- You can take it with or without food.
- The medication should be taken at the same times each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For isradipine to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. The medication will not work if you stop taking it.
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.
- Fast heart rate (tachycardia)
- Low blood pressure (hypotension).