Blood Pressure Home > Inderide
Drug InteractionsInderide may react with a number of other medications (see Inderide Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderTalk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Inderide if you have:
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis, liver failure, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Lung disease, such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Heart problems, such as congestive heart failure (CHF) or angina (chest pain)
- Heart rhythm problems
- A slow heartbeat (bradycardia)
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome (a rare heart condition)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (lupus or SLE for short)
- A history of electrolyte problems, such as low blood sodium or potassium
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas)
- Increased activity of the parathyroid gland
- Raynaud's phenomenon or other circulation problems
- Problems urinating
- Plans to have a major surgery
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Inderide and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Inderide and Breastfeeding).