Blood Pressure Home > Inderal
Drug Interactions With InderalInderal can potentially interact with a number of medicines (see Inderal Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure, a history of heart attack, or an irregular heart rhythm
- Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome
- A slow heart rate
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Liver disease, including cirrhosis, hepatitis, or liver failure
- Raynaud's phenomenon or other circulation problems
- A blood vessel disease
- Any allergies, including allergies to other beta blockers, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant (see Inderal and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding (see Propranolol and Breastfeeding)
- Drink alcohol
- Will be undergoing surgery or anesthesia.