Blood Pressure Home > Inderal and Weight Gain
Inderal and Weight Gain: SuggestionsIf you are noticing a gradual weight gain with Inderal, there are some things that you can do. Some suggestions include:
- Eat a heart-healthy diet, including:
- Lots of fruits, vegetables, grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and milk products
- Lean meats, poultry, fish, beans, eggs, and nuts
- Few foods with saturated fats, trans fats, cholesterol, sodium (salt), and added sugars
- Participate in regular physical activity for at least 30 minutes a day on most days of the week
Limit your intake of alcohol.