Blood Pressure Home > Fosinopril
Side Effects of FosinoprilAs with any medicine, side effects are possible with fosinopril. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. If they do occur, side effects are often minor, meaning they require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
- Cough (see Fosinopril Cough)
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Muscle pain
- Nausea or vomiting
- Chest pain not related to the heart
- Upper respiratory infection, such as the flu or common cold.
- Fosinopril and Weight Gain
- Fosinopril Sexual Side Effects
- Fosinopril and Dry Eyes
- Depression and Fosinopril.