Blood Pressure Home > Exforge
Drug InteractionsExforge can potentially interact with a number of other medicines (see Exforge Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking Exforge?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this drug if you have:
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- A recent history of heart attack
- Heart disease
- An upcoming surgery
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis or liver failure
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Exforge and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Exforge and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much Exforge may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- A fast heart rate (tachycardia) or a slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Loss of consciousness.