Blood Pressure Home > Exforge and Pregnancy
Exforge is generally considered unsafe for use during pregnancy. In clinical studies on Exforge and pregnancy, the drug appeared to cause deformities of the head and face, developmental problems with the nervous system, and kidney failure in fetuses when it was given to pregnant animals. Due to these possible complications, if you are taking Exforge and pregnancy occurs, notify your healthcare provider immediately.
- Extremely low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Developmental problems with the nervous system
- Developmental problems with the cardiovascular system (this includes the heart and blood vessels)
- Developmental problems with the lungs
- Kidney failure
- Deformities of the head and face
- Loss of life.