Blood Pressure Home > Exforge HCT Warnings and Precautions
There are several warnings and precautions to be aware of before taking Exforge HCT. For example, it's important to understand the product's pregnancy risks and potential drug interactions. Also, your healthcare provider should check your electrolyte levels regularly during treatment. You should not take Exforge HCT if you are allergic to sulfonamide-derived drugs or are not producing any urine.
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Had a recent heart attack
- Heart disease
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis or liver failure
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Parathyroid problems
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (lupus or SLE)
- Fluid or electrolyte problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant