Blood Pressure Home > Enalapril
- It comes in tablet form. You generally take it once or twice a day, depending on your healthcare provider's instructions.
- You can take it with or without food.
- You should take it at the same time each day to maintain an even level of the medication in your blood.
- In order for enalapril to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may currently be taking.