Blood Pressure Home > Edarbyclor
Drug InteractionsEdarbyclor may react with a number of other medications (see Edarbyclor Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- An electrolyte imbalance (such as high or low potassium)
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Edarbyclor and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Edarbyclor and Breastfeeding).