Blood Pressure Home > Edarbyclor
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Edarbyclor include the following:
- Edarbyclor comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- This medication may increase urination. Therefore, you may want to take it in the morning to reduce the need to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
- Try to take your doses at the same time each day to keep an even level of the medicine in your blood.
- Edarbyclor can be taken with or without food.
- For this medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
Dosing InformationThe dose of Edarbyclor your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Your blood pressure
- How you respond to the medication
- Other medications you are taking
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Side Effects of EdarbyclorJust like any medicine, Edarbyclor may cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience problems. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.