Blood Pressure Home > Dynacirc CR Dosage
The usual starting Dynacirc CR dosage for treating high blood pressure is 5 mg once a day. If needed, your healthcare provider can increase your dose up to a maximum of 10 mg daily to control your blood pressure. Be sure to take your Dynacirc CR dose at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
The dose of Dynacirc CR® (isradipine CR) that your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
Dynacirc CR Dosage for High Blood PressureThe recommended starting dose of Dynacirc CR for high blood pressure (hypertension) is 5 mg once daily. If necessary, your healthcare provider may increase your dose up to a maximum of 10 mg once daily to control your blood pressure.
Considerations for people taking Dynacirc CR include the following:
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is taken by mouth, usually once a day.
- You can take Dynacirc CR with or without food.
- Because Dynacirc CR tablets are controlled-release, they should not be crushed, chewed, or broken. Be sure to swallow the tablets whole.
- The medication should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For Dynacirc CR to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. The medication will not work if you stop taking it.
- If you are unsure about anything related to Dynacirc CR or your Dynacirc CR dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop taking the drug without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.