Blood Pressure Home > Doxazosin
Drug InteractionsDoxazosin can potentially interact with a number of medicines (see Doxazosin Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider before taking doxazosin if you have:
- Liver problems, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Doxazosin and Pregnancy)
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much doxazosin may have overdose symptoms that can include:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting
- Loss of life.