Blood Pressure Home > Dilacor
Drug Interactions With Dilacor XRDilacor XR can potentially interact with a number of medicines (see Diltiazem Drug Interactions for more information).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Dilacor XR if you have:
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia), including sick sinus syndrome
- Liver disease, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Kidney disease
- Low blood pressure
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Diltiazem and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Diltiazem and Breastfeeding).
What If I Overdose on the Medication?People who take too much Dilacor XR may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Extremely low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Heart failure
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia).