Blood Pressure Home > Cozaar
- The medication comes in tablet form. It is usually taken once or twice a day.
- Cozaar may be taken with or without food.
- Do not break, chew, or crush the tablets unless your healthcare provider instructs you to do so.
- The medication should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level in your blood.
- For Cozaar to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. The medication will not work if you stop taking it.
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you may be currently taking
- How you respond to the drug.