Blood Pressure Home > Capoten
- Capoten comes in tablet form and is usually taken two or three times a day.
- It should be taken on an empty stomach at least one hour before a meal or two hours after a meal.
- It should be taken at the same time each day to maintain an even level of medicine in your blood.
- For Capoten to work properly, you have to take it as prescribed. It will not work if you stop taking it.
- Your age
- The medical condition being treated
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you are currently taking.