Blood Pressure Home > Precautions and Warnings With Bisoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide
Who Should Not Take Bisoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Are allergic to bisoprolol fumarate, hydrochlorothiazide, Ziac, or any of the inactive components used to make the medication. Your healthcare provider or pharmacist has a list of the inactive ingredients.
- Have severe heart failure.
- Have second- or third-degree heart block (a problem with electrical signal conduction in the heart).
- Have a very slow heart rate (bradycardia).
- Have cardiogenic shock (an emergency heart problem).
- Are allergic to sulfonamide-derived drugs (also referred to as sulfa drugs). This includes certain types of antibiotics, diabetes medicines, and diuretics.
- Are not producing any urine (anuria).