Blood Pressure Home > Benicar HCT
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Benicar HCT if you have:
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure
- Liver disease, including cirrhosis
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (lupus or SLE for short)
- High cholesterol
- Fluid or electrolyte problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to other angiotensin II receptor blockers, sulfa drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant (see Benicar HCT and Pregnancy)
- Are on dialysis
- Drink alcohol regularly
- Are breastfeeding.