Blood Pressure Home > AZOR
Drug InteractionsAZOR can potentially interact with a number of other medicines (see AZOR Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking AZOR if you have:
- Liver disease, including liver failure, cirrhosis, or hepatitis
- Congestive heart failure (CHF)
- Chest pain (angina)
- Low blood sodium (hyponatremia)
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see AZOR and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see AZOR and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose?People who take too much AZOR may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Low blood pressure (hypotension)
- A fast heart rate (tachycardia) or a low heart rate (bradycardia).