Blood Pressure Home > Accupril
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure, aortic stenosis, or hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Liver disease, including cirrhosis
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (lupus or SLE for short)
- A personal or family history of angioedema, which is swelling under the skin
- Any allergies, including allergies to ACE inhibitors, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant (see Accupril and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding
- Are on dialysis
- Will be undergoing surgery or anesthesia.