Bystolic Side Effects
Some side effects with Bystolic, while occurring infrequently, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Lightheadedness or fainting, which can be a sign of dangerously low blood pressure (hypotension)
- A slow heart rate (bradycardia)
- Difficult or painful breathing
- Chest pain
- High cholesterol
- High triglycerides
- Worsening of asthma
- Worsening of heart failure
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including:
- Unexplained rash
- Unexplained swelling
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Final Thoughts on Side Effects With Bystolic
You may experience some or none of the Bystolic side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking the drug or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect of Bystolic, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.