AZOR Side Effects
Serious AZOR Side EffectsSome side effects with AZOR, while occurring infrequently, are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Very low blood pressure (hypotension)
- Chest pain
- Irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Signs of low blood pressure, such as dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting
- Severe, chronic diarrhea (which may even be severe enough to cause substantial weight loss)
- Severe swelling and water retention, especially in the legs, ankles, or feet
- Rapid weight gain
- High potassium levels in the blood (hyperkalemia)
- Decreased urine production (which may be a sign of kidney problems)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including a rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing.
Final Thoughts on AZOR Side EffectsIt is possible that you may experience some or none of the AZOR side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking AZOR, or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect of AZOR, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.