General Information on Taking AvalideSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Avalide include the following:
- Avalide comes in tablet form. It is usually taken by mouth once a day.
- Try to take Avalide at the same time each day to maintain an even level of the medicine in your blood.
- Avalide tablets can be taken with or without food. Try taking Avalide with food if it seems to bother your stomach.
- For this medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Avalide dosage, please talk with your healthcare provider or pharmacist.