Atacand Side Effects
Atacand Side Effects to ReportThere are a number of side effects with Atacand that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Unexplained skin rash
- Unexplained blisters or peeling of the skin
- Difficulty breathing or swallowing
- Dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting spells
- Decreases in the amount of urine produced.
Rare Side Effects of AtacandThere are other Atacand side effects that can occur. These rare side effects happen in less than 1 percent of people. Given how uncommon they are, it can be difficult to tell whether these side effects are caused by the medication or something else.
Some of these rare side effects of Atacand include, but are not limited to:
- Spinning sensation (vertigo)
- Heartburn or indigestion (dyspepsia)
- High blood sugar (hyperglycemia)
- Muscle pain (myalgia)
- Depression (see Atacand and Depression)
- Serious breakdown of muscle (known medically as rhabdomyolysis).