Altace Side Effects
Rare side effects occur in less than 1 percent of people taking Altace. Because these side effects are so uncommon, it is difficult to tell whether they are because of the medication or another factor.
Some of these rare side effects with Altace include but are not limited to:
- Allergic reaction
- Yellowing of the eyes and skin (jaundice)
- Heartburn or indigestion (dyspepsia)
- Depression (see Depression and Altace)
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Muscle tenderness or pain (myalgia)
- Impotence (see Altace and Impotence)
- Weight gain (see Altace and Weight Gain).
You may experience some or none of the Altace side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects during treatment. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be side effect of Altace, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.