Adalat Side Effects to Report
There are a number of more serious side effects with Adalat
CC that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Chest pain
- An irregular heart rhythm (arrhythmia)
- Heart attack
- Signs of very low blood pressure, such as dizziness or lightheadedness, especially when accompanied by fainting
- Severe swelling, water retention, or difficulty breathing, which may be signs of heart failure
- Depression (see Adalat and Depression)
- Breast enlargement in men (gynecomastia)
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including an unexplained rash, hives, itching, unexplained swelling, wheezing, or difficulty breathing or swallowing.
Rare Adalat Side Effects
There are other possible Adalat CC side effects that can occur. These rare side effects occur in less than 1 percent of people. For these side effects, it is difficult to tell whether the side effect is actually caused by the Adalat CC medicine or other factors.
Some of these rare Adalat CC side effects include, but are not limited to:
Adalat Side Effects: Summary
It is possible that you may experience some or none of these Adalat CC side effects explained above. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have side effects from a medicine that you have never tried. Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while taking Adalat CC. Also, let your healthcare provider know if you develop something that "just does not seem right." While it may not be a side effect of Adalat CC, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.